Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blepharoplasty

OK..So I went and had a Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty .   I was a bit skeptical at first!  But I gotta say that after having it just this past Wed...I am so excited!  The Procedure was really easy! I had Dr. Waldrop for the surgeon..who is amazing!  I have hardly no bruising and the incision stitches are so small they can only be seen in my 10 times mirror!!! Oh, did I mention that I am slightly blind...thanks 10 timeser mirror...OMG!!!!!  Anyway.....
Totally so much happiness!!   Sorry no photographs of me..maybe next week!  LOL  I'm still a girl...I don't like photo's of myself on a usual day!!! How about a photo from vacation!!  This cute little guy and many of his friends live at the resort we visit...maybe he would like to have a Blepharoplasty someday!     Have a great week end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment