Friday, December 26, 2008

Question?


Well I hope Christmas was all you had hoped it would be! I had a great Christmas with friends and family. As usual, we went to have tamales on Christmas Eve and spend some quality time with the some pretty great people. And on Christmas day we started a new tradition and went to The Williams home for Prime Rib. Amazing time with Tom and Darra, Kellee and Leon!

My question is...Why do so many families fight and do hateful things to each other during the Christmas season? I don't understand this function. I'm guessing that they have a lot of underlying issues that they don't know how to deal with, and somehow they find it constructive to be destructive to the people that they love. I've heard of more spewing of garbage from the mouths of nice people to the ones they love. There is something seriously wrong with this picture!!! It disturbs me! Anyway! Speak nicely and be loving to your family and if you find that you just can't do it, then SHUT UP! And get therapy! Life is short so make the best of it.

1 comment: