Monday, December 29, 2008


OK, so I am not the best at blogging every day.  Sorry!  But I just had to sit down and congratulate you Ashley.  I am just bursting with proudness for you!  You will land an awesome job and you are going to be the kind of teacher that makes a life impact on lots of kids.  Not, and I repeat...Not a lot of teachers can say that or can it be said about them.  Leon and I can name ONE.  Really just one in all his years of school that made a difference for him.  So many just don't have their heart into it like you do.  God has blessed you with unmeasurable love for this path, He is going to continue to bless you,  and your going to bless so many!  I love you so much!  

1 comment:

  1. awww... thanks Bon! I love you too! And thanks for always believing in me!

    ReplyDelete