Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year



Well, Happy New Year! New Years Resolutions?? Humm??? Well, that would just have to be doing the best with what I have! I don't really want to change anything, I really am happy. I have an outstanding spouse who adores me, (is it bad to brag about that???) a son who is doing well, and has someone in his life that he loves. Sure, I want to get some things done at the ever progressing homestead...it is never ending! But all in all I feel like I am blessed. I have friends that I love and can count on in any situation, (not many can say that!) And I love my job. My Heavenly Father is always there for me and I know that this is where my happiness stems from. The saying: Live,(like there is no tomorrow) Love,(with passion) Laugh (till your belly hurts)! Simple but very good stuff! I hope your 2009 is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment